Looking to hydrate naturally? You gotta try watermelon juice! It’s a fantastic way to balance your electrolytes and keep your cells happy!
- 1 Medium Watermelon (12 C)
- 2 Limes
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- Remove the rind from the watermelon (optional).
- Peel the limes (optional).
- Run through your juicer, add the salt, and enjoy!
I like using seeded watermelons when I can get them. They’re typically sweeter and give you more juice for your money. Also, when juicing them, I like to remove the rind. You don’t have to, but juicing them dilutes the natural sweetness in the juice a bit. Either way is totally fine.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Juicing for Health
Keywords: hydration, watermelon, electrolytes, natural hydration