Is your gut about to pop? Feeling uncomfortably full and can’t seem to get rid of it? Try this tasty and effective pineapple juice shot for bloating!
- 1/2 Ripe Pineapple
- 1 c Fresh Mint Leaves
- 2” Thumb of Ginger
- 1 Lemon
- 16 oz Coconut Water
- Decrown and peel (optional) the pineapple.
- Wash and pat dry the mint.
- Scrub the ginger.
- Rinse off the and peel (optional) the lemon.
- Run all ingredients through your juicer and pour into a pitcher.
- Mix the fresh juice with fresh or prepared coconut water.
- Pour into shot jars and enjoy!!!
I love making juice shots in batches like this. Typically, I’ll keep a couple on hand in the fridge and freeze the rest. Be sure you leave a little headspace in the ones you freeze so you don’t crack the jars.
If you’re looking for quality jars that stand up well in the freezer, go with these shot jars. They’re some of my go-to’s, and I really like them!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Juice Shots
Keywords: juice shots, pineapple juice, juice for digestion, juicing for digestion, juicing for health