- 1/2 Pineapple
- 1 Banana
- 1 Purple Dragon Fruit
- Decrown and peel (optional) the pineapple.
- Peel the banana.
- Scoop out the dragon fruit pulp from the outer peel.
- Cut all ingredients into 2-3″ pieces and freeze on a lined baking sheet.
- Install the sorbet attachment on your Nama J2, replacing the juice strainer.
- Run the frozen ingredients through the Nama J2 and enjoy!
Whenever I make nice cream, I love using the Nama J2 Juicer. Thanks to its sorbet attachment, I can turn any frozen fruit into delicious nice cream quickly and easily. It’s a great way to enjoy a frozen treat while taking great care of my body!
- Prep Time: Overnight + 10 min
- Category: Nice Cream
Keywords: dragon fruit, pitaya, nice cream, vegan ice cream